Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm moving my blog address!

So I'm moving my blog address and I'm hoping to get my act together to really blog!  My new address is http://www.jsgreene.com/blog.  My vision was always to be able to connect my blog with my new website, but I've only just managed to get everything put together.  (There are still a few kinks to get out of the way, but best to get on with it, right?)

I have lots to share!  Although I have not been blogging, I have had many creative moments to share: painting, craft, tasty foods, etc.  (Even today, I made something very tasty AND I went to a glass fusing class, so I have much to share!)  And, I've figured out that it's better for me to write a few posts at once and then schedule their appearance on the world wide web.  So, that's what I'm going to attempt to do right after I finish this post! 

Again, the new blog is at http://www.jsgreene.com/blog (Aunt Ellie, I will try to figure out how to get it to email you--I have not forgotten about you!). 

And for those of you who get bored of checking and checking and checking if I've posted anything, I suggest you follow my RSS Feed.  RSS feeds are cool because it will automatically update you when I do anything to the blog.  Some people use Google Reader to manage their RSS Feeds.  I just use the bookmark bar at the top of my browser.  I go to the RSS Feed, click on the bookmark button, and then whenever I open my browser, I have a notice that says "Jenny's Blog (2)".  The (2) would indicate that there are two new entries that I haven't read yet.  Maybe I'll do a tutorial on my new blog!

No comments: