Thursday, October 7, 2010

New Website: Design Section Complete!

Great news!  I have been working very hard and, with Gavin's help in scanning some items that I didn't have an electronic file of, I am now finished with the graphic design section of my new website.

Please check it out here: http://www.jsgreene.com/new/design and let me know what you think.  Try out the links -- let me know if the grey menu bar is missing.  If anything goes wrong, please let me know!  It needs to be fixed!

Now...onto the watercolors portion of the website!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks great! I checked all the links. No problems (and the gray bar does show up for me. I use Firefox 3.6.10, which I believe is the most current version). You have no content yet under Watercolor, About or Contact, but I assume you know that. :) Hope you feel good about it! Very slick. :)

Jenny Greene said...

Thanks for going through and checking all of the links! You're right -- I know about the other sections that are not yet complete...I am working on them one by one. In my mind, the design section was the hardest, so I started there first! I find it a major victory that I am now finished with that section!